Saturday, 19 May 2012


Hi everyone hope you are enjoying the weekend.
I thought i would show you a couple of cards that Julie prepared for last weeks craft class. We always try to do a cutie and a one that has some distress elements to it if we can.Just so we keep everyone happy in class. (Believe me thats a task on its own)
The Hedgehog card is a Penny black stamp and the butterfly card is a Hampton art stamp.
Both the butterfly cards have been inked with distress ink-pads.The yellow, blue and purple one which i did! Yes, ladies me lol,  was inked with the new limited edition colours.
Hope you like...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn. love the new Tim Holtz inks, they make your card so vibrant. I'm a violet girl but also fizzing over the yellow lemonade!
    The Penny Black card {cool} is very apt with all the footie on at the moment blah blah blah!
    Someone who knows someone has her and can blog on her iphone. so I have asked for an investigation!!! Will get back, hopefully with good news.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn
    Love the colours you have used, put a pack to one side for me lol
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved the cards Lynn and wow I love the colours of yours! See you on Thursday Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over to say Hiya to the gang at The Craftbox.
    Gotten the iphone working.
    App store - download Blogger {think you did that already]
    Connect to your phone provider and have that 18 thingy/safeguard removed.
    Go to template and alter your mobile settings to ur liking.
    Up and running basically as soon as phone peeps swing into action. They told me upto 2 days but it took a matter of mins!!! And I, well hubby just phoned them, that's all, and well he did download the app too. I did the rest! Tee Hee!!!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete